Unfair...

You know...I really want to share/express this now, I've almost had it.

You exert too much pressure into one object, eventually it will crack.

Well, I've always been.....misunderstood and stuff
You know, I've done so much stuff for people.
I'm not just talking about one person, I'M TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE AROUND ME
Because I've helped everyone around me (in small ways or big ways); I've done so much stuff for them.
I did a lot, really, A LOT.

I help them with their stuff.
I do things for them.
I do their favors.
I teach some of them and help them.
I've almost helped everyone I know with my computer know-how.


But...in the end...it's just unfair..
Sure, I let some people get their stress out by doing something to me.
Sometimes, they punch me, they hit me, they say something to me and all things like that.
After that, they'd thank me and stuff.


It's (almost) a complete irony that the people who now dislike, hate, are angry at me are the same people I've helped or were my friends.
Take this girl for example, I've helped her with her phone and I've taught her a lot about her phone.

Take this other girl for example, she was crying or sad because she broke up with her boyfriend, I talked to her, cheered her up and the day after that, she was back to normal.

Now there's also this other girl, we were friends, close friends.
I helped her with her decisions and stuff.
We got along pretty well and then summer came.
After summer, she found a new friend (or friends) and left me alone.

There's also this guy who I've helped a lot.
I did help his stuff and life, I told him what to do and everything he needs to know,, look at him now he's never been so happy with his stuff.

Take this girl for example, I was her best friend and stuff, I helped her a lot, A LOT.
Then, one day, she misunderstood me and everything I did.
She listened to what other people told her and eventually....we weren't friends anymore

Take this guy for example, I helped him with his stuff at work, he was happy with what I did to his stuff.
He was happy. I helped him a lot. I put so much work into making his stuff better.
Now he's mad at me and dislikes me.
We aren't friends anymore, too.

Take this girl for example, she was one of my best friends.
One day she deserted me, she wanted to forget about me....
I did so much stuff for her, I've done so much......so much

Take this girl for example, I helped her by helping her with her phone.
It was malfunctioning and stuff.
Then, I fixed it. Simple as that.
Now she's against me and she hates me.


I'm not putting names here, just to show anonymity.
You go think what you wanna think, I'm not gonna admit the names of the people here.
I'm just gonna let your mind wander off and guess who's who.




Still, see what happened?
I did so much stuff for those people; there are also a lot of people I've helped but not mentioned.
I did so much stuff for them....

These people just got mad at someone who used to help them.
I help everyone and anyone around me.
I did EVERYTHING I possibly can for these people..


And I couldn't believe how easily they.......could do this to me




You know, I hope that one day I may go to South Korea and start a new life there.
A new life. Far faaaaaarrrrrrr away from where I am.
A place that would let me start over; to make new friends and a new life.
It's just unfair...

I did so much for the people only for them to ignore me and hate me...

My critics? The people who are mad at me?
They used to be my friends. USED TO.


I'm not gonna do anything for people again.

Only to be unappreciated and misunderstood in the end.
What's the use of helping people anyway?
I get nothing from it.


You know......
I couldn't remember a time when I was thanked...

That's it.
I'm tired.
Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College