Goodbye, Hello

I open my eyes and the morning knocks
As if the dim night of yesterday never existed
Say hello, there are still so many things left unsaid
But now I just blankly look at your picture

It's so strange, I can't fall asleep
My favorite coffee tastes bittersweet
It's alright, it's alright
Everyone goes through this at least once
I just keep telling myself that


These streets we used to walk together
Today, it seems lonely
Turn back the clock to yesterday
Where we used to laugh and cry




Well, I dunno what to do now. I can't tell my plans because a certain someone might find out. No, it's a plan for my dead friend.

...I don't know why Jean stopped appreciating me and talking to me all of the sudden. She sounds like she's not interested, bored and doesn't want to talk to me all the time.
Back then Jean used to want to talk to me, she even asked me for my telephone number.....

....ahhh....the glory days........why have we grown apart?...

I'm crying right now while typing this because I miss the old Jean, yet the real and present Jean doesn't know how much she means to me. She...doesn't care....

Jean grew sick of me....


Jean got tired of me...I feel like I'm her little toy...
....a toy that she got bored playing with and threw away in "Yesterday's Trash"

The excitement and happiness has deteriorated since we first met.
She got bored playing with me.....

It feels like it..


I pulled off all the tricks I have up my sleeve. EVERYTHING.
But I guess the Jean who used to be my best friend - the one that cared for me so much, the one who I used to know and love - doesn't exist anymore...



Jean, if you're reading this, I hope you're happy with your new friends now.
You got new friends on the internet. You enjoy talking to them more than talking to me.
Hope you're happy with your life now. Goodbye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College