Brand New Characters Page

Hi guys! It's me again.
I've been talking to Sir James this whole afternoon and stuff.
He told me that I should improve my blog and add a little "razzle dazzle" and some "fashion" into my blog.
He was right! I do need this "fashion" that everyone's been looking for.
Don't worry, guys, I'll put more "fashion" into my posts to make it look great!
Thanks, Sir James!

Anyway, I've added the Characters page in my blog.
It's for those new readers who wants to get to know more of the people who inspire me and help me in my daily life.
You guys really should check out the new pages I've been making. I'm constantly trying to improve them as we speak (well, in reality, as you read).

Hmmm..
Nothing much happened today, no new stuff, no drama, nothing new and I didn't talk to Jean or Elaine today.
I've mostly been busy on this blog and I've been looking for new techniques on how to improve this blog.

To those new readers who don't know who Jean, Elaine and Sir James, I really suggest that you go and check out the Characters page.
I'll add more info on their Bio in my blog.
I'll also continuously add more people there.

*Sigh*
This day was an extremely tiring day for me, I feel like I wanna sleep in my bed.
Wait, I wanna marry my bed because I'm too tired xD

Oh, I think I wanna go forward with the Perpetual Testing Initiative.
I wanted to make new friends and meet new people anyway.

In case you didn't check yet, Elaine DOES have a blog, Sir James also has a blog and Mineyeung also has a blog!
You can check them out in the Characters page (:

*Yawn*
I feel sleepy now, good night in advance!!!

Bye!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College