Eviction Notice

As you guys have noticed, I have removed "Jean's Corner" and turned it into "Elaine's Corner".
Well, that's not the only change you'll notice around here, I'll add more and more and mooooorrreee changes soon, just wait.
After Jean left, I've decided to redesign and change my life, step by step, piece by piece.


I've decided, I'm going to change the way I act.
No more old me, goodbye memories.

For the record:
SHE THREW ME OUT FIRST



Common sense will tell you that you should move on too, right?
Well, that's what I'm (hopefully) trying to do and that's what Jean is currently doing.

You know what?
Jean left me first
Jean didn't want to be my best friend anymore
Jean left me....

Did she always have to make me feel this bad?
I barely said anything horrible to you.
And now you throw me away that easily...
...but....I thought you treasured our memories and that you....
....

Well.....now that I think of it....that's kinda (well, mostly) cruel of her to do that.
She really didn't understand what I said and now she's making me look bad to Elaine :/
I already said this once, and now I'm going to say it again.



How...
How....could you do this to me, Jean?

Did you hate me for liking you that much?
Were my feelings that meaningless to you?
You think that's going to fix everything?

I was really nothing to you....

Jean!
You really are the worst...

You don't have a heart.
You just know everything by your brain.
I'm sick of manipulations from that brain.

FINE! I will get out of your face.
Forever!
I won't ever see you again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College