Windows 8.1 Tiles

You've probably seen the pictures in "livetiles.zip", right?
Well, in case you're wondering what those pictures are for....those are for the live tile I installed in my blog :D
It's about time I installed a live tile, I was getting envious of the other sites/blogs that have a live tile.
Now I finally have my own, yay! :)
If you don't have a Windows 8.1 laptop/PC and want to see what the live tile looks like,
here's a screenshot:

(By the way, the live tile is on the RIGHT side of the screen)



See?
The live tiles does look awesome xD
Oh, and by the way, I hooked my laptop up to my TV, that's why I have 1920x1080p screen resolution at the moment.
And boy, does 1920x1080 look awesome. Everything is so clean and bigger, I can see things better now.

The bad thing is.
It gave me a pair of sore eyes, literally.
I was diagnosed with sore eyes and I wasn't allowed to leave my house until my eyes were okay.

Anyways, I have to sleep now.
Goodbye. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College