"I couldnt or never love or like you"

"Old or new still me
I couldnt or never love or like you"





Fuck, I just realized it now.



"Old or new still me
I couldnt or never love or like you"


I was duped.
Oh, wait, I tricked myself....

I keep thinking of what she said.
Again and again.

I was right, I should throw away all our old memories.
Those memories don't exist anymore.
They're trash.

Jean said a lot of heartbreaking stuff.
I mean, really heartbreaking stuff.




You guys are not close
Why would she even share ?
You are not my bf
We dont have love life experience 
If you kiss me i consider you as ex 



I should stop fooling myself and acting stupid for this one girl.
I'm trying and I've been trying literally EVERYTHING I can do to get her, seriously, EVERYTHING I CAN.

You know, I need to really move on.
Make a new chapter.
I should remove that old chapter that has me and Jean in it.
No, wait, I got a better idea!

I'M GOING TO RIP THAT CHAPTER AND BURN IN TO THE GROUND!
HOW DOES THOSE MESSAGES FEEL LIKE, OLD ME?!
IN FACT, I'M GOING TO INVENT A COMBUSTIBLE MESSAGE THAT BURNS MEMORIES DOWN!



*Sigh*
Jean said "We were not close"
Jean said "Leave me alone"
Jean said "I wasn't her ex"


Jean....



Fuck it, I'm moving on.
I'm single, I have all my life to live, I got all my love to give.
So what if Jean gets a new boyfriend? Get a boyfriend, I don't mind.


*Suddenly thinks of something*


Jean had a boyfriend....Mark
How come....I barely noticed....Mark and Jean...

....Maybe because....
...I was too busy.........talking to Elaine....


Holy crackers, you're right!


I was too freaking busy talking to Elaine....that's why Jean became oblivious to me...

That's it!
I just need someone or something to keep my mind off Jean!!!
I GOT THE SOLUTION!!!


I meet new people! Take up new hobbies! Work on a tan or something!!
Yeah! That'll get my mind off her!

Commence Project......Lemon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College