Jean Grew Sick

Well, it's obvious anyway.
Jean grew tired of me, she doesn't like me as a friend anymore (or, so I think).

Why am I thinking all of these stuff?

Oh, wait, that's how Jean is and always will be to me: just a friend.

If she doesn't want me to stay around or that she's bored of me, she should tell me.

I can disappear from her life. I can leave her with her new friends.
What's the use of me in Jean's life anyway? She doesn't act like she needs me, she doesn't seem to give any acknowledge me or care for me.

Oh sure, I comment on your status, you don't "like" it.
Then another guy posts a comment, then you like it.

Sometimes, she'd even comment on the post of the guy and make the comment box look like a chat box.

Ouch. Man, that really hurts.
I always treated her as my everything. See, she meant the whole universe to me, the reason why I'm here.
I actually always feel unappreciated by her ever since then.




That's it.


Jean got mad.

I should leave her life.

She doesn't want to talk to me.

She hates me.

She doesn't want me to be around.

She grew sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College