Time to Move On

Goodbye



It's time to move on (finally, it's time).
After a long time I finally decided to put those old and love-filled messages where they belong, the garbage can
Yes, I'm going to destroy ALL our messages about me and Jean, well, old messages, that is.
Hopefully the messages will find a new home, oh well, it's the past anyway, it dies slowly if forgotten.
Goodbye old Jean, goodbye old messages, and of course, goodbye old memories. You will be gone, and forgotten.
Time to destroy those messages once and for all.








Deleting messages completed





Well, they're gone and there's no way I can bring them back ever again.
I want to make a new start on this one.
Jean is happy now and I shouldn't even try to bring back the old Jean.

Apparently, the old Jean doesn't miss me.

So, common sense tells you "Why should you miss her back?"
That's a good statement, in fact, why should I even miss someone who doesn't miss me back?



And that's when I realized it...

Jean got a new boyfriend in June, Mark. She looked very happy with Mark. They were compatible and stuff. They were happy.

I guess...Jean doesn't like me anymore, or she never did.

By the way, here's a sample of Jean's diary.
Mark even posted it on Facebook just to rub in our faces that Jean loves him.


 





Well, that's pretty self-explanatory.
I need to look for a new and better crush, she doesn't have to be extremely beautiful, just someone who can take my mind off Jean for now.
Once I do find her, I'll focus on her more, pay more attention to her, treat her better and most importantly, love her more.


That's weird, I'm half of the stuff in that list.



That's it, that's really it, I'm fed up not being noticed and shit.


I'm (at least) half of the stuff in that list.
And why Mark? What about shittin' me?
What about shitty Da...Lance!


Oh, wait, I'm too shitty to belong in your oh-so-special diary, Miss Jean.



I'm done.
It's time to say


I've moved on, I'm better than that


I'm going to find a new girl and treat her like a princess, oh, wait, scratch that, I'm going to treat her like a God!
I'm going to be everything she's ever wanted.

I'm going to adapt to her likes, do everything she wants me to do, treat her special, pay more attention to her and take good care of her.

Oh you'll see.

I'm going to improve my personality.
Try to be the best person I can be.

I'll try harder.
Actually, I've tried harder than Mark.
I gave Jean a video. That video was actually pretty hard to make. I didn't sleep for 4 FUCKING DAYS just to plan and make that video.


[Listening to Jennette McCurdy's - Don't You Just Hate Those People]

Wait....

[Plays Taeyeon's - Hush Hush/I Will Survive]



Ooh, as long as I know how to love, I know I’ll feel aliveI’ve got all my life to live, I’ve got all my love to give, I will surviveI will survive, oh hey~



Wow. The song is right.
I do have all my life to live. I do have all my love to give.

Damn it! Next time I'm going to give my love to a special special girl who will actually love me back!



Yeah....next time...

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany's Xanga

Jessica Jung + Tiffany Hwang

My First Week of College